floraCyst® is indicated for the prevention and treatment of URINARY TRACT INFECTIONS.
floraCyst® is indicated to treat Urinary Tract Infection:
- Burning sensation when urine is passing
- Pain during urination
- Urgent need to urinate
floraCyst® magnificent and unique composition:
CRANBERRY: Our cranberry is titrated in 40% of Proanthocyanidins (PACs )
- Inhibition of the bacterial adhesion to the bladder, Bacteria therefore is eliminated through urine.
- immune-stimulating property
- antioxidant action
BEABERRY: our Beaberry contains a high concentration of arbutin
- Acts as an antiseptic and is used for minor infections at initial stages.
- Arbutin has a hydroquinone molecule in it which is an anit-microbial and this is what cures theurinary tract infection.
- Bearberry contains a powerfuldiuretic which can increase urine flow and help to reduce bloating and water retention
D-MANNOSE: is a sugar extracted from birch
- Acts in synergy with PACs contained in Cranberry.
- It can bind to the lectins of different bacteria, such as E.coli, thus contrasting their adhesion to urinary mucosa and promoting their elimination through urine.
- Stimulates the growth of bifidobacteria and lactobacilli,whose proliferation inhibits the development and the infection caused by pathogenic microorganisms.
- The clinical use of Inulin oligosaccharides has shown to have healthy effects on the vaginal bacterial flora.
- It performs an important immune-stimulating action.
- Performs an immune-stimulating and antiradical action.
- Has antioxidant properties and prevents lipid peroxidation and protein oxidative damage.