Fertility and reproductive health, for Male Fertility
Despite Diagnostics has made great strides, about 44% of cases of male infertility remains without a cause apparent etiology. MalSol ® provides to doctors or those suffering from infertility / sub-fertility of male factor an innovative proposal that will enhance the physiological antioxidant system.
The choice of Functional ingredients in the formulation of MalSol ® is the result of careful and complex literature searches can document, with reliable clinical work, the validity of each individual molecule.
MalSol ® is a nutraceutical in pharmaceutical quality, its active ingredients perform a synergic action all together.
MalSol ® is indicated for the treatment of infertility or sub-fertility to male factor even if associated with
- acute or subacute inflammatory states.
- Oligozoospermia (low number of sperm in the ejaculate)
- Asthenozoospermia (defects in sperm motility)
- Teratozoospermia (sperm morphology unsuitable for fertilization)
- Varicocele (after surgery)
- United infertility / subfertility consequence of bacterial infections etiology and not bacterial.
The dosage regimen and duration of treatment should be determined by Doctor.