Sana Gola® is made exclusively from Plants and Propolis through innovative extraction methods that respect the integrity of the plant complex.
Sana Gola® is indicated in the treatment of the irritation and inflammation of the throat associated with soreness and difficulty swallowing It can be used as a preventive measure if you are frequently exposed to irritating environmental factors, such as cold, smoke, smog and dust.
Sana Gola® components:
– Propolis: the millennial use of Propolis permitted the accurate identification of its therapeutic properties which are:
- Bacteriostatic – Bactericidal against the Gram +
- Antiviral against certain types of viruses
– Grapefruit seeds: Used as a broad-spectrum, non-toxic, antimicrobial product, it is known to be highly effective for fighting infection and promoting health, It is effective against more than 800 bacterial and viral strains.
– Eucalyptus: Eucalyptus Oil is anti-bacterial, in addition to being excellent for pain relief it is important to reduce pain and swelling of a sore throat.
– Peppermint: contains menthol, which provides a cooling sensation, commonly used for treatment inflammation of the mouth and throat.
– Hedge mustard (Sisymbrium): it is known as ‘singers plant’ it is excellent for the treatment of sore throats, voice loss, laryngitis and inflammation of the airways.
– Sage: Sage has been used effectively for throat infections, it is very effective healer, it performs an action that can promote the well being of the throat.
SHAKE BEFORE USE
Children aged 2 up to 12 years: 1 spray 2-3 times daily
Above 12 years and Adults: 1-2 sprays 3-4 times daily