The 4 Actions of Tendol:
- Cartilage regeneration.
- NATURAL anti-inflammatory & analgesic action.
- Joints matrix regeneration.
- Tendonitis and Sports injuries.
Tendol is characterized by a unique synergistic formulation of Seven ingredients in one coated tablet that target the joint matrix to Strengthen the joints, to stimulate the growth and repair of Cartilage and to reduce inflammation and therefore Joints pain.
The Benefits of the components of Tendol:
1 – Collagen type II: is the most abundant collagen of the human body
– Stimulates the growth and repair of Cartilage.
– Maintains strength and flexibility of Ligaments, Bones, Joints, Muscles and Tendons.
2 – Hyaluronic acid: Natural component of Cartilage and Synovial fluid
– Trophic for the Cartilage:Inhibits the Hyaluronidase involved in the degradation of Hyaluronic acid.
– Important for the joint Functionality by promoting the activity of fibroblasts to produce Collagen.
3 – Devil’s Claw (Harpagosides): Natural painkiller, anti-arthritis and rheumatism
– Chondroprotective: inhibits the inflammatory mediators as COX-2, leukotrienes and nitric oxide.
– Lipoxygenase biosynthesis inhibition activity.
– It gives good results in the treatment of disorders of athletes such as tendonitis
4 – Boswellia (Boswellic acids): Anti-inflammatory and Analgesic
– Effective for the pain of arthritis and rheumatism, Inhibites the Edema
– Inhibits 5-lipoxygenase, which activates the Leukotrienes, mediators of inflammatory processes.
5 – Glucosamine sulfate: Essential for the formation of Glycosaminoglycans and Proteoglycans
– Necessary for the formation of Tendons, Ligaments, Synovial fluid, Bone and Connective tissue.
– Best source for the rapid biosynthesis of Cartilage.
6 – Chondroitin sulfate:
– is a Glycosaminoglycan, fundamental component of the structure of Cartilage,Tendons and Bones.
– Inhibits the activity of the enzymes involved in the degradation of cartilage
7 – MSM (MethylSulfonylMethane): Natural anti-inflammatory
– is able to inhibit the transfer of pain impulses along nerve fibers (C fibers).
– Improves the permeability of cell membranes, increasing the elimination of excess fluids.
Tendol is indicated to Strengthen the joints and to regenerate Joints matrix,to stimulate the growth and repair of Cartilage, to reduce inflammation and therefore Joints pain. Tendol is used for Osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, Joint stiffness, Aches,Tendonitis and Sports injuries.